Healthy Living Club
Would you like to be part of a like-minded healthy living community, interacting with others in an environment where you can learn, be supported, communicate and share ideas? Do you want expert advice without leaving the comfort of your home/office or favourite chair?
After 18 months of work, the Changing Habits Healthy Living Club is here.
The Club is designed to provide you with new information to enable you to learn more, try fresh recipes and expand your health and happiness. There are also guest bloggers who are experts in their field including medical doctors, nutritionists and well being practitioners.
Here is what you get:
- Weekly blogs from Cyndi on important health and diet issues and new information on what is happening in the health, food science and research world. Ask questions on my blog and I will respond personally!
- Monthly special guest bloggers – experts in their field supplying invaluable information on health issues to stimulate thoughts and discussions. You can ask them questions directly or simply join in the discussion.
- Support from other members to assist you in your quest for better health – people who have experienced what you are going through or are working on changes in their lives.
- The ability to create your own profile, blog and user groups, people you identify with and relate with to help you with your own quest for healthy living.
- 20% off a selected range of Changing Habits individual products including All Natural Seaweed Salt, Rapadura Sugar, Colloidal Minerals, Supreme Green Blend, Probiotics, Inca Inchi & Cacao Wafers. We also have more products that will be launched in the near future.
- All of my reports are in the Healthy Living Club FREE to members. I am also in the middle of writing 6 new reports on; Men’s Health, Diabetes, Breast Feeding, Eating Disorders, Dementia and Cancer.
- Just $57 for 12 months membership.
We are very very proud of this club and offer this to you for just $57
for a 12 month membership. Our guest bloggers are already engaged and there are a selection of existing groups for you to connect with.
So don’t waste any more time and join the Healthy Living Club now by completing your details below.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Happy Changing Habits
Cyndi and the team at Changing Habits
Healthy Living Club Registration Form