« All Events
Changing Habits Farm Tour – Saturday 26 May
May 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm AEST $67.00 (Includes an absolutely delicious organic morning tea)
Join our ‘behind the scenes’ Changing Habits Farm Tour…
Holistic living: cultivating healthy people, plants, animals and farms
Saturday 26 May from 9am to 1:30pm (Age: 13+) – 314 Reesville Road, Reesville, Sunshine Coast
Whether you’re an experienced farmer, a hobby gardener, interested in permaculture and holistic land management, and/or sustainable living, you will be so inspired by our ‘behind the scenes’ farm tour that you’ll want to implement ideas immediately.
Gain first-hand knowledge of our sustainable and ethical holistic land management and food production practices on our 60 acre farm.
Meet our consulting polyculture specialist, Scott Robinson. As you walk through the farm, Scott will explain:
- the importance of a grazing plan for all productive animals to help build more top soil (humus) and how you can manage animals in your backyard
- the methodology behind mixed planting of native and exotic fruit trees
- how all these practices are scalable and how to start your own garden using the same principles
- the importance of correct composting, animal and plant integration
- why diversity is the key to regenerative food production and much more…
Enjoy an organic morning tea with like-minded people taking in the stunning scenery of the farm, chatting about your future gardening plans. You might even get the opportunity to collect some eggs too!
Cost: $67 (morning tea included and supporting literature provided)
Important: Covered shoes are essential and long pants highly recommended.
Please note: tickets are non-refundable.
These tours fill up quickly and numbers are limited to a small group so that you get the best information possible.