* Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Vegan
It’s a wrap…but not just any wrap! Make light, flexible wraps that are wholesome and highly nutritious. They are great for lunches and tacos, or try brushing lightly with oil, cutting into wedges and baking in the oven til crisp to make crunchy dippers that are very addictive! Make a batch and keep them wrapped in the fridge for 1 week or 3 months in the freezer.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease. Please refer to our Disclaimer regarding our products.
Just add 500ml water and 1 teaspoon salt.
1. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each piece into a flat, round disc approx 5cm in diameter.
3. Roll each piece between 2 pieces of baking paper into a 22cm disc.
4. Heat a pan and either dry-fry or add a teaspoon of oil or coconut oil to the pan.
5. Cook the wrap for 1 minute each side.
6. Allow to cool completely before storing in a ziplock bag in the fridge or freezer.
Full instructions on back of the pack.
Wholemeal gluten free flour (organic coconut flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic golden flaxseed flour, organic psyllium, Australian green banana flour) organic tapioca flour, organic black chia seed, baking powder, Kfibre™, yeast.
Please note: SESAME FLOUR has recently been removed from the formulation. Please be aware that there may be packets of this product on retail shelves that contain sesame flour.