Introduction to Real Food Program + Pack
or 4 fortnightly payments of $29.25 with More info
Introduction to Real Food
Introduction to Real Food – a simple, 5 step process to creating and maintaining a healthier you. The Online Program has all the tools and resources you need to ensure your Introduction to Real Food is a success and the Clean Pantry Pack has staple ‘real food’ products to help create healthy meals. Together, they will prove invaluable in supporting you for making lifelong changes for your health.
Out of stock
The Introduction to Real Food Online Program is all about making lifelong changes that enable you to enjoy the best version of you. It has all the tools and resources you need to ensure your Introduction to Real Food is a success. Broken down into manageable steps, the program allows you to work through them at your own pace, taking advantage of extra tips and advice along the way.
You will also receive access to our Facebook support group so you can connect with others on their Introduction to Real Food journey.
In Steps 1 and 2 of the Introduction to Real Food Program, you learn how to create healthy meals, which foods will provide your body with what it needs, and which foods should be avoided.
To make these changes easier, you can base your meals around the items in this Clean Pantry Pack.
Benefits of Cacao Melts
- 100% organic natural chocolate made from raw cacao beans
- Contains many nutrients including magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and Vitamin C
- High in antioxidants, amino acids and minerals
- No sugar, additives or colourings
- Easy to cook with or just have as a healthy snack
Benefits of Inca Inchi Oil
- Plant-based source of essential fatty acids
- Ideal as a salad dressing, in smoothies or taken on its own as a food supplement
- Easily digestible, with pleasant taste
- Additive-free and non-refined
Benefits of Rapadura Sugar
- Unrefined cane sugar made from 100% organic sugar
- Contains no chemicals or anti-caking agents
- Unique caramel flavour, fine grain texture, beautiful golden colour
- Pressed and naturally dried at low temperatures, allowing sugar to maintain all nutritional properties
- Can be used in place of white, raw or brown sugar in any recipe
Benefits of Seaweed Salt
- Highest grade, hand-harvested and minimally processed natural salt
- Contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body, including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron
- Includes certified organic Dulse Flakes (seaweed flakes) – beneficial super food high in calcium, fibre, and protein and helps support healthy brain function
- Very high in Iodine, shown to be lacking in today’s food sources
Benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Organically grown and manufactured in Sri Lanka
- No fillers, additives or preservatives
- Not irradiated
- Low levels of coumarin
- Can help with sugar metabolism