Kultured Wellness Coconut Kefir Starter – Pk2
or 4 fortnightly payments of $20.00 with More info
Important: Only available for Australian customers. This product is shipped from the Kultured Wellness Warehouse. Due to the delicate nature of the cultures, products are only shipped on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they don’t stay in transport over a weekend. They do not deliver to PO Boxes, so please ensure you have a street address.
HIGH POTENCY PROBIOTIC CULTURE | IMPROVES GUT HEALTH | GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) APPROVED
Make your own kefir – a cultured, fermented drink that really loves your tum! This Coconut Kefir is the tropical, dairy-free alternative to traditional milk kefir. It’s a lighter consistency, has an energizing fizz and a refreshing tang. We like to call it a love bomb for your belly! Contains absolutely no colours, additives or preservatives, the Changing Habits way. View Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt Starter – Pk2 here View Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt and Kefir Starter – Pk2 here
* Gluten free, Dairy free, Nut free, Egg free, Grain free, Vegan, GAPS approved Important: Only available for Australian customers. This product is shipped from Kultured Wellness Warehouse. Due to the delicate nature of the cultures, products are only shipped on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they don’t stay in transport over a weekend. They do not deliver to PO Boxes, so please ensure you have a street address. Founded by Kirsty Wirth – who had gut issues herself – Kultured Wellness is on a mission to spread the word about how fermenting can be an easy and powerful way to nourish your gut and your brain for optimal health. Their products all reflect that mission and they make the products and programs they want and need – the products they give to their family and friends. From their family to yours, they are here to change culture with their cultures! About Kultured Wellness Cultures…
- Have an extremely high potency CFU (colony-forming unit – the number of viable bacteria in a sample) (Yoghurt 41 billion CFU per cup and Kefir 27 billion CFU per cup)
- Are suitable for those on GAPS, Body Ecology, low FODMAP (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols), gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, grain-free, sugar-free, paleo or anti-inflammatory diets
- Can be very beneficial for people who are sensitive to traditional fermented foods and who suffer from conditions such as histamine intolerance, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), high inflammation, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivities, autism, ADHD, PDD-‐NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) and PANDAS (Paediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
- Are D‐Lactate free to benefit people with MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) issues, liver & detox problems
- Contain high numbers of Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter
- Can assist in rebuilding after antibiotic use and diarrhoea, combatting candida and crowding out viruses, weight management and obesity, and regulating histamine and inflammation
- Are fantastic for allergies, eczema and psoriasis, establishing the gut wall and protecting against leaky gut.
Disclaimer The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease. Please refer to our Disclaimer regarding our products.