These very light but deceptively strong mesh bags can hold up to 2 kilos of produce and feature a gusset and drawstring tie. Weighing in at only 10 grams per bag, they barely register on a scale. Also, because they are mesh, they easily allow shop assistants to see what is inside at a glance.
The bags let water and air flow through so you can even use them to wash your produce before popping in the fridge, or simply hang it up to keep fresh. They can also be used to dry your herbs.
Traditional single use plastic bags can cause ‘sweating’, making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your produce to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life.
Available in an 8 pack, the produce bags stuff down into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not in use, which can attach to a belt or bag thanks to its strong carabiner clip.
The bags can be handwashed with cool water when needed, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET))
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag can carry up to 2 kilos
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high and they have a 2cm gusset along the bottom.
- Bags feature a drawstring tie
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water-based inks – so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!
Onya Bag blog links:
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease. Please refer to our Disclaimer regarding our products.