Want to win a car? Or how about $20,000 cash?
Enter our competition NOW and you could have a Toyota Corolla Hybrid parked proudly on your drive, or have a cool $20k to spend how you like…renos, shopping spree, holiday – whatever takes your fancy!
How to enter
Simply spend $150 or more at Changing Habits for your chance to win one of these awesome prizes!
– SPEND $150 or more to get 1 entry
– SPEND $300 or more to get 3 entries
– SPEND $500 or more to get 10 entries
Instore and phone orders also eligible.
Entries close: 31 August 2019 | Prize draw: 5 September 2019 at 12noon AEST
About the car
Toyota Corolla Hatch Hybrid Ascent Sport 1.8L Auto CVT 5 Door valued at $29,277 RRP. Includes stamp duty, registration and CTP insurance.
Car prize available to Australian residents only. New Zealand residents are only eligible for the $20,000 cash prize.
See full Terms and Conditions below.
Win a Car or Cash – Terms and Conditions
Changing Habits Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 512 698) (the ‘Promoter‘), Unit 2/29 Premier Circuit, Warana, Queensland, 4575. Ph: 07 5493 7135 and 34 Clansman Terrace, Gulf Harbour, Auckland 0930.
01/07/19 12.01am AEST (‘Start Date’) to 31/08/19 11:59pm AEST (‘End Date’)
Who can enter?
Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over. If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter and if you will be under 18 on the date the prize is awarded, the prize may be awarded to your parent or guardian at the Promoter’s discretion. By approving your participation or by accepting any prize on your behalf, your parent or guardian accepts these conditions, applicable to all who purchase Changing Habits products between 1/7/19 and including 31/08/19 to a minimum total of $150.00 per order including GST, (after discounts, not including Express Postage charges). Such purchasers will automatically go in the draw to win a car (Toyota Corolla Hatch Hybrid Ascent Sport 1.8L Auto CVT 5 Door) or cash amount equal to AUD $20,000. The car is not redeemable for cash. Purchase products on either the Changing Habits website, instore or over the phone to go into the draw. Free regular shipping applies for Australian residents. Entries are unlimited.
Spend $150 or more in a single transaction to get one (1) entry into the giveaway
Spend $300 or more in a single transaction to get three (3) entries into the giveaway
Spend $500 or more in a single transaction to get ten (10) entries into the giveaway
FIRST PRIZE OPTION: Toyota Corolla Hatch Hybrid Ascent Sport 1.8L Auto CVT 5 Door valued at $29,277 RRP includes Stamp Duty, Registration and CTP Insurance. The car may be a demonstration model.
OR SECOND PRIZE OPTION: AUD $20,000 cash transferred to a nominated bank account.
Note: If the winner is an Australian resident, they can choose either Option 1 (the car – not redeemable for cash) or Option 2 ($20,000)
If the winner is a NZ resident, they receive the cash only prize option ($20,000 AUD at exchange rate when we transfer)
Car prize does not include insurance unless Compulsory Third Party is charged with registration by State Law. The winner must arrange their own insurances prior to collecting the car as per the law. The winner can choose optional extras for the car, subject to availability, at own expense.
Location of Toyota dealership where car will be collected to be arranged by Changing Habits and notified to winner. Number of this Prize: 1. Prize Conditions: Winners will be notified via phone and email. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize), it will be forfeited.
Prize will be drawn using https://www.randomdraws.com/au/ on Thursday 5th September 2019 at 12noon AEST. Draw may be livestreamed on social media and winner will be contacted immediately by phone number provided. Formal announcement will be made in writing within 2 business days of the draw.
The Promoter may conduct such further draw on Thursday 5th December 2019 (at 11:00 at Promoter’s Premises at 2/29 Premier Circuit, Warana, QLD 4575) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. The name will also be published on Monday 9th December 2019 at www.changinghabits.com.au for 28 days.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoted and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If the prize is won by a person under legal Australian driving age or by a person without a valid license, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian for collection of the prize and any associated prize dealings, where applicable.
6. Location of Toyota dealership where car will be collected to be arranged by Changing Habits. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the nominated dealership to collect the Motor vehicle prize. Any costs associated with the transport of the Motor vehicle to an alternate pick up location will be the responsibility of the winner.
7. Please allow up to five (5) months from date of the vehicle order with Toyota dealership, after winner notification, for delivery of the Motor vehicle prize.
8. The motor vehicle in this Promotion is a Toyota Corolla Hatch Hybrid Ascent Sport 1.8L Auto CVT 5 Door, Glacier White. The winner is liable for all costs associated with any motor vehicle optional extras, subject to availability, including window tints, built-in GPS navigation, upgraded interiors and so forth. The winner, upon acceptance of prize from the Promoter, is responsible for all associated optional extra costs as negotiated with the prize Provider.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the Motor vehicle prize does not include petrol, comprehensive insurance, compulsory third party insurance, any mechanical, body or other repairs made from the date of redemption, optional extras and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Motor vehicle prize.
10. Winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries at http://www.randomdraws.com/au/.
11. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
12. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
13. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
14. If the prize (or portion of the prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to state and territory legislation.
15. No additional entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion other than the cost associated with the product purchased to become an eligible entrant. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet Service Provider.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their travel companion/s (or their parent of legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
18. In no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
19. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize upon legislative approval.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
23. The Promoter, subject to state and territory legislation, reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media, marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
26. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their companion(s)) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
28. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35334. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03545. SA Licence No. T19/941.