Changing Habits Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the Changing Habits Web Store.
For the Changing Habits Online Nutrition Course Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The Changing Habits Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Changing Habits. This Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Changing Habits reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Changing Habits Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Changing Habits Web Site.
Shipping Policies and Rates
Orders within Australia: Item/s are dispatched within 1-2 business days after receipt of order
International Orders: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery, due to customs
Express post: Orders usually arrive within 1-3 working days
Shipping options available at checkout include:
- FREE Shipping for orders over $100 (within Australia) plus option to choose Express up to $150
- Flat rate fees for orders under $100 (within Australia)
- $7.47 Standard post (within Australia) – please allow 3-7 working days for delivery
- $9.97 Express post (within Australia) – please allow 1-3 working days for delivery
- Flat rate fees for all International Orders of $29.95
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
How are items shipped?
Our main courier is Australia Post, however other courier services may be used from time to time. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order. It is up to the customer to choose either express or standard post upon checkout.
Once an order is dispatched, Australia Post sends a direct email with details to view your tracking number and details.
Authority to Leave
Please note we no longer allow parcels to be left without a signature, also known as ‘authority to leave’. This is to protect security of your delivery as best we can. Whilst it is always understood that when you choose ‘authority to leave’, it is at your own risk; we don’t like to see our customers not receive the parcels that have been paid for. You will be notified by Australia Post when your parcel is being delivered. If you have an issue with the location of your post office, may we recommend that you use an alternate shipping address.
Please note – some items may be confiscated by customs within your own Country (does not happen very often). Some items may not have a tracking system available (registered post can be tracked to tell us that it has left the country, traceable registered post will give full tracking ability). Changing Habits takes no responsibility for the actions of others (customs or postal service) and cannot be held responsible for a parcel that gets lost or confiscated.
Country Eligibility Changing Habits products are not available for shipment to all countries. The delivery address that you specify must be within a country eligible to receive these products. Changing Habits reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, to expand or limit the countries eligible for receiving Changing Habits products. The countries and regions currently ineligible for Changing Habits products may be found here.
Changing Habits offers a 21-day return policy from date of purchase. Items must be returned complete and undamaged.
Please Note: MP3s, e-books and courses are NOT eligible for refunds after they have been accessed.
- License. Upon your payment of our fees for Digital Content, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use, subject to and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may copy, store, transfer and burn the Digital Content only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use.
- Restrictions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Digital Content or other restricted use. You agree not to infringe the rights of the Digital Content’s copyright owner (Changing Habits) and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Digital Content. You agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or otherwise transfer or use the Digital Content. You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, and reproduction or distribution rights for the Digital Content. You acknowledge that the Digital Content embodies the intellectual property of Changing Habits International and is protected by law.
- Explicit Content. You agree that we have no liability to you for Digital Content you find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of Digital Content. All sales of Digital Content are final. We do not accept returns of Digital Content. Once you have purchased Digital Content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download please contact Changing Habits customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
Products must be returned in the same condition it was received.
Changing Habits offers a 21-day return policy from date of purchase. Items must be returned complete and undamaged. For items that were incorrectly ordered by the customer, the customer will be pay the return postage and the postage paid upon ordering will be deducted from any refund of returned goods.
Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip. If you do not have either of these, please include your first and last name, shipping/billing address, email address and phone number.
Unit 2/29 Premier Circuit
Warana Qld 4575
Refunds for the price of the product will be made within 7-14 days. Refunds are made to the purchasing credit card or to a supplied bank account. If the card has expired, please let us know the new expiration date in order to expedite your refund.
Please Note: MP3s, e-books and other digital products are NOT eligible for refunds after they have been accessed.
Cancellation of Events
All Changing Habits event tickets, once purchased are non-refundable.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Changing Habits Web Site, you warrant to Changing Habits that you will not use the Changing Habits Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Changing Habits Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Changing Habits Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Changing Habits Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Changing Habits Web Sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State Queensland, Australia and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Brisbane. Queensland, Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Changing Habits Site. Use of the Changing Habits Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Changing Habits as a result of this agreement or use of the Changing Habits Web Site. Changing Habits performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Changing Habits right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Changing Habits Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Changing Habits with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Changing Habits with respect to the Changing Habits Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Changing Habits with respect to the Changing Habits Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.