1. Whizz eggs, nuts, onion, tamari and cheese in a food processor or Thermomix until finely chopped, add breadcrumbs, oats and mixed herbs and mix.
2. Cut just thawed butter puff pastry in half on a working bench
3. Place 1/3 of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops organic whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Continue with the rest of the mixture and pastry sheets.
4. Place sausage rolls on a baking dish and bake at 200C for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
5. Serve with homemade BBQ or Tomato Sauce.
Cyndi will be limiting her speaking events for 2015, however she will be doing a one-off tour around Australia. This will be a one day event packed with information including updated research. There will be limited spaces and it will sell out fast.
To ensure you don’t miss out when tickets go on sale, please click on the button below and fill out the enquiry form so you can be one of the first to know when and where her events will be held and to purchase tickets.Enquire