1. Whizz eggs, nuts, onion, tamari and cheese in a food processor or Thermomix until finely chopped, add breadcrumbs, oats and mixed herbs and mix.
2. Cut just thawed butter puff pastry in half on a working bench
3. Place 1/3 of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops organic whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Continue with the rest of the mixture and pastry sheets.
4. Place sausage rolls on a baking dish and bake at 200C for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
5. Serve with homemade BBQ or Tomato Sauce.