I was reading through a local health food magazine and I came across these 10 top Health and Wellness Foods for 2015. I was very excited to see that Changing Habits is ahead of the trend as we have all in our Changing Habits store except #8.
- Coconut anything – Changing Habits Coconut Oil
- Natural Sweeteners – Changing Habits Rapadura Sugar
- Ancient Grains – Quinoa and Changing Habits Einkorn Flour
- Fermented food and drinks – Changing Habits Natural Probiotics
- Gluten free – Everything at Changing Habits except for the Einkorn
- Protein from whole food – Changing Habits Inca Inchi Protein Powder
- Seaweed – Changing Habits Seaweed Salt and Dulse Flakes
- Activated nuts and seeds – don’t have these…. yet
- Super foods – Changing Habits Supreme Green Blend
- Supplements made from whole foods Changing Habits Camu Camu (Vitamin C); Changing Habits Inca Inchi Oil (Omega 3 – plant based) and Changing Habits Colloidal Minerals (plant derived).
I pride myself on keeping up with current research and information amd Dr Steve Myers, Head of Changing Habits Education is at the cutting edge of research and education. We know what the human body needs for health. It’s not about being trendy, it’s about being at the cutting edge of health and the human body and its needs for being healthy. And besides, all these foods are what I’ve been speaking about since the 1990’s and using in my kitchen. It’s not so much trendy but rather, many more people are finally catching up to what makes us healthy.
Happy Changing Habits with Changing Habits and me