Curry Powder – 100g
- $6.97 / 100g
- 100% organic Curry Powder – deliciously fragrant
- Rich in flavour – adds a spicy kick to your meals such as curries, sauces and marinades, or use as a rub, or sprinkle on meat, fish, rice and vegetables
- Blend of ingredients – turmeric, curry leaves, chili, ginger, lemongrass, cinnamon, black pepper, coriander, mustard
- Is not irridiated – a process that uses radiation to kill bacteria and extend the shelf life of food
- Packed in convenient resealable pouch for optimum freshness
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
Curry powders are used all over the world. While the blend of herbs and spices varies from region to region, this one from Sri Lanka tops the bill with its spicy, aromatic, tastebud-tingling deliciousness!
Shop bought curries can contain, additives, preservative, flavours, vegetable oils. Our organic curry powder makes it easy to make your own curry without comprising on quality or flavour. Check out the recipe page for ideas.
As well as adding a spicy kick and wonderful flavour to your meals, this mix contains ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory benefits, such as turmeric.
Unlike other spices which are often irradiated (exposed to radiation) to extend their shelf life, our curry powder is not. It also contains no additives or preservatives. Get that curry a-bubblin’!
Can been used as a rub or sprinkled on meat, fish, rice or veggies as well as for making curries, sauces and marinades.
Turmeric, curry leaves, chili, ginger, lemongrass, cinnamon, black pepper, coriander, mustard.