Announcing the winners…
Terms & Conditions
WIN WITH WELLNESS GIVEAWAY 2021
Changing Habits Pty Ltd (ABN 29 169 847 278) (the ‘Promoter‘), Unit 2/29 Premier Circuit, Warana, Queensland, 4575. Ph: 07 5493 7135 and 5 Kahu Close, Orewa, Auckland New Zealand 0931. Ph: 021 537 626.
16/08/2021 9.01am AEST (‘Start Date’) to 30/09/2021 11:59pm AEST (‘End Date’)
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over. If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter and if you will be under 18 on the date the prize is awarded, the prize may be awarded to your parent or guardian at the Promoter’s discretion. By approving your participation or by accepting any prize on your behalf, your parent or guardian accepts these conditions, applicable to all who purchase Changing Habits products between 16/08/2021 and including 30/09/2021 to a minimum total of $150.00 per order including GST, (after discounts, not including postage charges). Such purchasers will automatically go in the draw to win one of three major prizes or 75 (seventy-five) Changing Habits vouchers.
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase products on either the Changing Habits website (changinghabits.com.au / changinghabits.co.nz), instore or over the phone for automatic entry over $150 spend. Free regular shipping applies for Australian residents. Entries are unlimited.
- Spend $150 or more in a single transaction to get one (1) entry into the giveaway
- Spend $300 or more in a single transaction to get three (3) entries into the giveaway
- Spend $500 or more in a single transaction to get ten (10) entries into the giveaway
FIRST PRIZE: $15,000 AUD Cash. Transferred to a bank account in winner’s name or nominated account.
SECOND PRIZE: Spicers Tamarind Retreat and Accommodation valued at $3,000 AUD (voucher direct from Spicers Tamarind) plus $1,000 AUD Cash (Transferred to nominated bank account) (Total Prize Value $4,000 AUD).
THIRD PRIZE: Brand new Thermomix TM6 Kitchen Appliance. Recomended Retail Price $2,359 AUD / $2,499 NZ.
SUPPLEMENTARY PRIZES: Seventy-five (75) x $50 Changing Habits vouchers to be used online. The vouchers are redeemable and valid in the country of residency of each winner only (either New Zealand or Australia). The vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash, nor transferrable (Total value $3,750)
Spicers Retreat, Thermomix and vouchers NOT transferable nor redeemable for cash.
The promoter will draw the above mentioned three major prizes and confirm each winner’s acceptance of prize.
SECOND PRIZE (FURTHER DETAILS):
Spicers Tamarind Retreat (88 Obi Lane South, Maleny, Queensland Australia) will provide the following prize as a package with twelve months validity from date of prize draw:
- 2 nights luxury accommodation at Spicers Tamarind Retreat in a twin room.
- 2 x Two-hour on-site Spa Anise packages
- Al a carte breakfast and dinner for two each day
- Changing Habits will deposit $1,000 AUD cash into a nominated bank account for the winner.
Black-out Accommodation dates may occur, Spicers Tamarind Retreat to advise winner. Booking Terms and Conditions as per Spicers Retreats website
SUPPLEMENTARY PRIZES (FURTHER DETAILS)
Seventy-five (75) winners will be drawn to win one (1) $50 Changing Habits voucher. This will be redeemable at the Changing Habits website (changinghabits.com.au) for Australian residents or for New Zealand residents (changinghabits.co.nz). The $50 vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash, nor transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. . Winners will be emailed a voucher code to claim at point of purchase. It is the winner’s responsibility to hold this voucher code for use, and only at the discretion of the Promoter, can it be re-issued if the original claim has not been made but still within the original twelve (12) month validity. A re-issued voucher code results in the Promoter cancelling the original, unclaimed voucher code.
Number of each major Prize: 1 (one). Prize Conditions: Winners will be notified via phone or email. Subject to the terms and conditions of the prize promoter, if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been offered, take the prize (or an element of the prize), it will be forfeited in whole.
Prizes will be drawn using https://www.randomdraws.com/au/ on Tuesday 5th October 2021 at 11am AEST (at Promoter’s Premises at 2/29 Premier Circuit, Warana, QLD 4575). Draw may be recorded for social media and major winners will be contacted immediately by phone number and electronic mail. Formal announcement will be made in writing within 2 business days of the draw.
All prizes will be drawn in order of descending order with winners notified for collection by phone for three major prizes. Voucher will win a $50 Changing Habits voucher for use at the Changing Habits online shop in their country of residency (AUS or NZ).
All winners’ names will be posted on the Changing Habits website by Friday 8th October 2021 providing the three major prizes have been claimed.
The Promoter may conduct such further draw on Tuesday 4th January 2022 (at 11am AEDST at Promoter’s Premises at 2/29 Premier Circuit, Warana, QLD 4575) as the original draw in order to distribute any major prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Further draw winners’ will be published on Wednesday 5th January 2022 at www.changinghabits.com.au for 28 days.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoted and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Changing Habits affiliates and wholesalers are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- First prize (Cash of $15,000 AUD) will be transferred to the winner via direct deposit into nominated bank account. Winner is responsible for providing the correct bank account details. Photo opportunity with Changing Habits may be requested for media use.
- Second prize (Spicers Tamarind Retreat accommodation package valid for 12 (twelve) months from date of prize draw plus $1,000 AUD cash (transferred by Changing Habits into winner’s nominated bank account). Block-out dates for accommodation may occur. The Spicers prize package IS NOT redeemable for cash or any other Spicers Retreat.
- Third prize (Thermomix TM6) will be delivered to the prize winner within two months of winner announcement providing stock is available at the time. This prize is NOT transferrable for cash.
- Winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries at http://www.randomdraws.com/au/.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take , they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The Promoter nor associated brands hold any responsibility should the winner not be able to collect or travel to their prize collection. This prize is transferrable to two other adults, but NOT transferrable for cash.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for uncontrolled circumstances leading to restrictions due to illness or COVID-19, affecting travel and prize collection.
- The value of each prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- If any prize (or portion of the prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to state and territory legislation.
- No additional entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion other than the cost associated with the product purchased to become an eligible entrant. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet Service Provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their travel companion/s (or their parent of legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- In no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize upon legislative approval.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter, subject to state and territory legislation, reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media, marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their companion(s)) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. TP/01218. ACT Permit No. TP 21/01247. SA Licence No. T21/1139.