Lab To Table & Recipe Book Pack
- Lab to Table: A powerfully insightful book revealing the truth about our food
- Cyndi exposes the hidden ingredients within foods, demanding transparency for everyone so they can make informed decisions and better choices for themselves and their families
- Step-by-step guide – discover chapters on flavours: natural is not real, clean labelling: a disguise for additives, not all salt is equal, stop counting calories, beware of fake meats and eat chocolate!
- Replace favourite foods with satisfying healthier alternatives, revoke mindless, unhealthy eating and relish in real whole foods
- Changing Habits Recipe Book: Over 140 healthy and easy-to-follow real food recipes
- Fresh, new creations and previously published family favourites
367 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
In Lab to Table, Cyndi urges us to stop being lab rats for the food industry as it experiments with countless additives, colours and preservatives. Food companies make money from products that look like food, smell like food and taste like food but are NOT food. She reveals the truth behind the food industry’s deceptive marketing practices, teaches us how to heal our bodies by replacing favourite foods with satisfying healthier alternatives, and challenges us to break the cycle of mindless, unhealthy eating. Easy to read and refer to, the extensively researched Lab to Table is the revised, updated and refreshed version of Cyndi’s bestselling book Changing Habits Changing Lives.
Changing Habits Recipe Book – A stunning compilation of over 40 fresh, new creations and previously published family favourites. The mouth-watering recipes are divided up into easy to follow sections – breakfast, breads and muffins, drinks, soups and slow-cooked meals, salads, main meals, fermented foods, condiments, dips/spreads, snacks, desserts and treats. It includes some of your favourites from the Changing Habits online recipe collection, as well as lots of new dishes. The Changing Habits philosophy is based on eating wholefoods. This means choosing ingredients that are as close as possible to their natural sources. The recipe book will help you to cook real healthy food, which is full of flavour and nourishes your body. Have fun, experiment and swap ingredients around to suit your individual body.