Cacao Powder – 300g
- $4.30 / 100g (Serving size 10g)
- 100% organic cacao powder – no added nasties
- Versatile – can be added to baking, smoothies, raw treats, drinks and more
- Natural source of iron – which helps with energy production and normal immune system function
- Natural source of dietary fibre – which can help keep you regular
- Made from the cacao bean – the beans are fermented, dried and then pressed to separate the fat (cacao butter), leaving the cacao powder
152 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
A delicious, versatile pantry essential. Our Organic Cacao Powder is made from the cacao bean (or seed) of the Theobroma cacao tree. The beans are fermented, dried and then pressed to separate the fat (cacao butter), leaving the cacao powder. Just like our Cacao Melts, this powder is so rich in flavour. In fact, they both come from the same cacao beans in Peru.
Our Organic Cacao powder contains 1.4mg of iron per 10g serve. Iron has many roles in the body including helping with normal immune system and cognitive function and reducing tiredness and fatigue. It also contains fibre, which can help to keep you regular.
Add to your baking, smoothies, raw treats, hot chocolate drinks or milkshakes!
100% pure cacao powder, where the beans have been fermented, dried and then pressed to separate the fat (cacao butter), leaving an unadulterated pure cacao powder. Buy with confidence and know you are only using the best.