Vegetable Stock – 90g
- Serving size 3g | No. serves = 30
- Easy and convenient – our organic vegetable stock is handmade and gently dehydrated making it easy for you to add it to your diet. Made with only real foods – fresh organic vegetables, himalayan rock salt and organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Adds rich flavour and nutrition – use in soups, stews, risottos, stir fries, casseroles, sauces (to name a few!)
- Traditionally made vegetable stock is widely used internationally – known as french mirepoix, italian soffritto, spanish sofrito, german suppengrun
- Real food ingredients – organic carrots, organic celery, organic onions, organic zucchini, himalayan rock salt, organic tomatoes, organic basil, organic olive oil, organic bay leaves, organic sage, organic garlic, organic rosemary
- Packed in convenient resealable pouch for optimum freshness
105 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
At Changing Habits we love old fashioned, traditional cooking and making a flavoursome stock from vegetables is used all over the world. The French mirepoix, Italian soffritto, Spanish sofrito, German suppengrun – these are all variations of using vegetables to add nutrition and flavour to a dish. Our organic vegetable stock is handmade and gently dehydrated making it easy for you to add it to your diet. Made with only real foods – fresh organic vegetables, Himalayan rock salt and organic extra virgin olive oil. The allium genus plants, onions, garlic and leeks used in our stock are naturally rich in prebiotics. Vegetables contain many different vitamins and minerals; this is another way to get more veggies in to your diet. Unlinke other vegetable stocks, ours has no added nasties – no colours, flavourings or preservatives (that’s not what Changing Habits is about).
1 serving equals 3 grams. Add 3 grams to 100ml of hot water to rehydrate. Add to soups, stews, risottos, stir fries, casseroles, sauces (to name a few!) to add flavour.
Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Onions, Organic Zucchini, Himalayan Rock Salt, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Basil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Bay Leaves, Organic Sage, Organic Garlic, Organic Rosemary