Recipes | Changing Habits Health for all generations
- Orange Jaffa Cheesecakeby Tessa on April 11, 2021 at 8:56 pm
What better combination than orange and chocolate? A delicious cacao base with a smooth and creamy filling, packed full of flavour. The post Orange Jaffa Cheesecake appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Lamb Moussaka with Cauliflower Bechamelby Tessa on April 4, 2021 at 8:33 pm
A beautiful, hearty meal consisting of layers of lamb mince, creamy cauliflower bechamel and grilled eggplant. The post Lamb Moussaka with Cauliflower Bechamel appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Passionfruit Curd Tartsby Tessa on March 28, 2021 at 8:36 pm
Passionfruit is a beautiful exotic fruit that (lucky for us), is in season all year round in northern Australia! With a crunchy base and a beautiful soft centre, these Passionfruit Curd Tarts are sure to be a crowd pleaser! The post Passionfruit Curd Tarts appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Strawberry Cream Easter Eggsby Tessa on March 28, 2021 at 8:08 pm
No need to fall off track this Easter with these plant-based, gluten-free, refined sugar free Strawberry Cream Filled Easter Eggs! 100% guilt free! The post Strawberry Cream Easter Eggs appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Okonomiyakiby Tessa on March 21, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Our take on the popular Japanese dish - Okonomiyaki. A savoury pancake made with cabbage and topped with salmon and vegetables. The post Okonomiyaki appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Gluten-Free Lamingtonsby Tessa on March 14, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Lamingtons are a classic Aussie treat, and there is actually research that shows that they may have been invented right here in Queensland (home of CH HQ) back in the early 1900s! A delicious light and fluffy sponge covered in chocolate and sprinkled with coconut. The post Gluten-Free Lamingtons appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Wagon Wheelsby Tessa on March 7, 2021 at 8:15 pm
A healthy recreation of store-bought Wagon Wheels. A crunchy biscuit with a layer of strawberry jam, vanilla marshmallow and coated with chocolate. The post Wagon Wheels appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Peanut Butter Cake with Dulce de Lecheby Tessa on February 28, 2021 at 8:59 pm
A decadent peanut butter cake with a smooth Dulce de Leche centre. With hints of caramel and coffee flavours, this cake is the perfect match with a cup of tea! The post Peanut Butter Cake with Dulce de Leche appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Spiced Chicken Wings With Dipping Sauceby Tessa on February 21, 2021 at 8:08 pm
A beautifully balanced combination of spicy chicken wings with a cooling and healthy ranch dipping sauce. A great side dish or snack! The post Spiced Chicken Wings With Dipping Sauce appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Strawberry Smoothie Bowlby Tessa on February 14, 2021 at 8:54 pm
A delicious, light and fresh breakfast option. Top with your choices of muesli, berries, nuts and/or seeds. With a hit of plant-based protein powder (inca Inchi) to kick-start your day! The post Strawberry Smoothie Bowl appeared first on Changing Habits.