Recipes | Changing Habits Health for all generations
- Pumpkin Doughnutsby Tessa on January 10, 2021 at 8:08 pm
Whip up a batch of these healthy treats and satisfy those sweet cravings! Made from beautiful, wholefood ingredients. The post Pumpkin Doughnuts appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Mango Lassiby Tessa on January 3, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Looking for a nutritious and refreshing drink this summer? Look no further...this delicious Mango Lassi will be sure to satisfy! The post Mango Lassi appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Lamb Kebabs, Cous Cous Salad and Dairy-free Tzatzikiby Tessa on December 27, 2020 at 8:01 pm
A Greek inspired meal, perfect for barbeque season! The post Lamb Kebabs, Cous Cous Salad and Dairy-free Tzatziki appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Gingerbread Bliss Ballsby Tessa on December 20, 2020 at 8:26 pm
These bliss balls are our twist on traditional gingerbread. They are a great idea as a last minute Christmas gift...or a perfect light snack for the whole family any time of the year! The post Gingerbread Bliss Balls appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Sun-dried Tomato Tapenadeby Tessa on December 13, 2020 at 8:53 pm
A delicious addition to a platter with seedy crackers or veggie sticks, this versatile tapenade is also great as a condiment to add a little flavour to meals, or even as a pasta sauce. And it's so easy to whip up! The post Sun-dried Tomato Tapenade appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Prawn and Vermicelli saladby Tessa on December 6, 2020 at 8:52 pm
A perfect light Summer dish that's zesty, crunchy and packed full of flavour! The post Prawn and Vermicelli salad appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Plant-based Apple Teacakeby Tessa on November 29, 2020 at 8:17 pm
A delicious plant-based cake that is the perfect accompaniment to a mid-morning or afternoon tea or coffee. Being dairy-free, egg-free and refined sugar free makes this treat 100% guilt-free! The post Plant-based Apple Teacake appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Halloumi and Vegetable Skewers with a Sun-dried Tomato Tapenadeby Tessa on November 22, 2020 at 8:01 pm
With BBQ season approaching, why not whip up a batch of these Halloumi and Veg Skewers with a delicious sun-dried tomato tapenade? Even the non-vegetarians will be impressed! The post Halloumi and Vegetable Skewers with a Sun-dried Tomato Tapenade appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Salted Caramel and Macadamia Cheesecakeby Tessa on November 15, 2020 at 8:52 pm
A crunchy base with a silky smooth centre and a delicious salted caramel layer, topped with fresh macadamias. Dairy free, egg free, gluten free and refined sugar free! The post Salted Caramel and Macadamia Cheesecake appeared first on Changing Habits.
- Chocolate Snowballsby Tessa on November 8, 2020 at 8:37 pm
Vanilla marshmallow covered with chocolate and sprinkled with coconut...it's hard to believe that these tasty treats are made from such nutritious ingredients! The post Chocolate Snowballs appeared first on Changing Habits.