Chocolate Making Ultimate Pack
- The ideal pack to start making your own healthy, delicious chocolate!
- This ultimate pack includes Cacao Melts 500g, Cacao Chips 250g, Cacao Powder 300g, Rapadura Sugar 500g, Seaweed Salt 250g and 69 Shades of Chocolate Recipe e-Book
- Chocolate Recipe e-Book includes 69 healthy chocolate recipes to satisfy any craving!
- Includes gluten free and dairy free recipes to choose from
61 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
It’s never been easier to start making your own chocolates. As well as Cacao Melts 500g, Rapadura Sugar 1kg, Cacao Chips 250g , Cacao Powder 300g and Seaweed Salt 250g, this pack also includes 69 Shades of Chocolate Recipe e-book by Cyndi O’Meara and Kim Morrison – 69 decadent, healthy chocolate treats designed to satisfy any craving! Loads of gluten free and dairy free recipes to choose from.
- 100% pure cacao – with no additives or colourings
- Cacao beans are simply gently roasted, crushed and tempered and the liquified cacao is then conveniently shaped into melts and brought to room temperature
- Contain nutrients such as magnesium, iron and zinc
- Versatile – can make homemade chocolates, drinks, ganache, fruit covered in chocolate, cakes, chocolate chip cookies, icings…the list is endless
- Enjoy as a guilt-free snack – has no soy lecithin
- 100% unrefined sugar cane – rapadura sugar is recognised for its delicious caramel flavour, fine grain texture and golden colour
- Rapadura can be used in place of white, raw or brown sugar in any recipe
- Retains natural vitamins and minerals, and packed in convenient resealable pouch for optimum freshness
- Produced organically and does not contain chemicals, bleaching or anti-caking agents.
- Rapadura can also be called panela, raspadura, chancaca or piloncillo depending on where it is made
- 70% organic dark chocolate – with no added nasties
- Makes any cake, muffin, biscuit and cookie a treat – in a handy, resealable pouch
- A healthy snack or use in raw slices, trail mixes, or sprinkle on ice cream
- Made only using 4 real food ingredients – no additives or flavours
- Organic ingredients – cacao mass (cacao liquor), cane sugar, cacao butter and cacao powder
- 100% organic cacao powder – no added nasties
- Versatile – can be added to baking, smoothies, raw treats, drinks and more
- Natural source of iron – which helps with energy production and normal immune system function
- Natural source of dietary fibre – which can help keep you regular
- Made from the cacao bean – the beans are fermented, dried and then pressed to separate the fat (cacao butter), leaving the cacao powder
- Pure himalayan salt, enriched with dulse (seaweed) powder for its natural iodine content
- Contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body, including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron
- Can replace all other salt products – use as a table salt and sprinkle on porridge, salads, vegetables and other meals, or use in cooking
- Stored in a handy glass jar with two flip lid options – multi-hole pattern for sprinkling and open section for pouring
- No refining, bleaching, anti-caking agents or artificial minerals added – hand harvested straight from the source
Cacao Melts: Changing Habits Cacao Melts can be used for all of your recipes that call for cacao. Please note: This is a temperature sensitive product. During the hotter periods of October to April, products are prone to melting. Please order at your discretion. We do not recommend leaving these products outdoors for any periods of time.
Cacao Chips: Add to your cakes, muffins, biscuits, cookies, raw slices, trail mixes or sprinkle on ice cream. Please note: This is a temperature sensitive product. During the hotter periods of October to April, products are prone to melting. Please order at your discretion. We do not recommend leaving these products outdoors for any periods of time.
Cacao Powder: Add to your baking, smoothies, raw treats, hot chocolate drinks or milkshakes! Please note: This is a temperature sensitive product. During the hotter periods of October to April, products are prone to melting. Please order at your discretion. We do not recommend leaving these products outdoors for any periods of time.
Rapadura Sugar: You can use our Organic Rapadura Sugar for all your baking needs. It replaces white, raw and brown sugar like for like. You can also use it to make Maleo syrup: use 2 cups of Rapadura Sugar to 1 cup of water – dissolve in a saucepan over a low heat (to retain its nutrients) or in aThermomix for 5 minutes at 50 degrees C. Pour into glass jar and store in fridge. Use this syrup in baking, smoothies and in raw desserts.
Seaweed Salt: Our Seaweed Salt can replace all other salt products. Use as a table salt and sprinkle on porridge, salads, vegetables and other meals, or use in cooking.
Cacao Melts: 100% Organic Cacao
Cacao Chips: Organic Cacao Mass (Cacao Liquor), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Cacao Powder
Cacao Powder: 100% Organic Cacao Powder
Rapadura Sugar: Organic Rapadura Sugar
Seaweed Salt: Pure Himalayan Crystal Salt mixed with Organic Dulse Powder.
Allergy warning: Dulse powder may contain traces of crustacean shellfish. People with seaweed allergies should not consume this product. Those with a thyroid condition should consult their doctor before consumption.