Seaweed Salt Jar & Refill Pack
- A convenient shaker jar, with a refill bag
- Pure himalayan salt, enriched with dulse (seaweed) powder for its natural iodine content
- Contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body, including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron
- Can replace all other salt products – use as a table salt and sprinkle on porridge, salads, vegetables and other meals, or use in cooking
- No refining, bleaching, anti-caking agents or artificial minerals added – hand harvested straight from the source
127 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $125. Express Post $13.97 | Regular Post $9.97
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
Pure Himalayan salt, enriched with dulse (seaweed) powder for its iodising properties (because we never use artificial ingredients).This beautiful, sometimes pink-coloured salt, contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body, including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron.
Our Seaweed Salt is land-based and hand-mined straight from the source with no refining and no bleaching or anti-caking agents added. Not wanting to iodise the salt using an artificially synthesized product, Cyndi researched natural alternatives and added organic dulse (seaweed) powder to the salt. Himalayan salt is rock salt (or halite) found in the nutrient-rich veins flowing beneath the salt mountains in the Himalayan foothills of Pakistan. The salt from this region was formed about 250 million years ago when the region was dried by the heat of the sun. The salt sometimes has a reddish, pink, or even an off-white to transparent colour.
Our Seaweed Salt can replace all other salt products. Use as a table salt and sprinkle on porridge, salads, vegetables and other meals, or use in cooking.
Pure Himalayan Crystal Salt mixed with Organic Dulse Powder.
Allergy warning: Dulse powder may contain traces of crustacean shellfish. People with seaweed allergies should not consume this product. Those with a thyroid condition should consult their doctor before consumption.