* Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free, Vegan
Benefits of All Natural Seaweed Salt
Discover the amazing properties of pure Himalayan salt and the goodness of dulse! Salt can be good for you; it’s about consuming the right salt – Himalayan pink sea salt isn’t your average table salt and can be used wherever salt is called for.
- Highest grade, hand-harvested and minimally processed natural salt
- Contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body, including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron
- Includes certified organic Dulse Flakes (seaweed flakes) – beneficial super food, high in vitamins and minerals including Vitamins B6, B12, A, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Manganese. It helps heal poor digestive systems, rebuilds and maintains all glands in the body, and cleanses the body of heavy metals. Dulse is also high in calcium, fibre, and protein and helps support healthy brain function.
- Very high in Iodine, shown to be lacking in today’s food sources
- Raw, vegan and gluten free
When researching natural salt supplies, I wanted to use a salt that hasn’t been in the ocean as most of our oceans are polluted to some degree. So I decided on using a land-based salt that has not been refined, bleached or had anti-caking agents added.
As most salts can be low in Iodine, I have added the natural Iodine-rich dulse flakes to the Himalayan salt – adding the mixture of these two in your daily diet can assist in absorbing the 84 minerals and trace elements and is wonderful for our hydrating process. I also recommend adding 1/8 teaspoon salt in 500ml water on a daily basis, to assist in hydration.
Do your body a favour – include All Natural Seaweed Salt into your diet and start living healthier today!
History of Himalayan salt
Himalayan Salt is rock salt or halite found in the nutrient rich veins flowing beneath the salt mountains in the Himalayan foothills of Pakistan. The salt from this region was formed about 250 million years ago when the region was dried by the heat of the sun. The salt sometimes occurs in a reddish or pink color, with some crystals having an off-white to transparent colour.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease. Please refer to our Disclaimer regarding our products.