Inca Inchi Powder – 500g
- $8.17 / 100g (Serving size 10g)
- A high quality, chemical-free, plant-based protein powder – sourced from the seeds of the inca inchi plant, indigenous to the peruvian amazon forest
- Fantastic for the family on the run and a ‘must have’ for gym junkies and body builders to replace the chemical-based whey proteins.
- Provides essential and non-essential amino acids plus other vitamins and minerals, with no high temperature processing, added preservatives or chemical alteration of the food
- Delicious nutty flavour – add to smoothies, or sprinkle over salads, fruit or your favourite porridge. Also makes a wonderfully nutritious addition to dips and dukkah.
- Gluten free and is over 60% complete protein (a serving contains 6g of protein) – the seeds are pressed to separate the oil, leaving just the powder
608 in stock
Want to save on this product? Join our VIP program here.
Delivery calculated at checkout
Free regular shipping for orders over $100. Express Post $11.97 | Regular Post $9.47
DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE FROM 1ST POSITION
Our Organic Inca Inchi Protein Powder is a great source of plant protein! Sourced from the seeds of the Inca Inchi plant, indigenous to the Peruvian Amazon Forest, it is fantastic for the family on the run a ‘must have’ for the gym junkies and body builders – a great real food alternative to chemical-based whey proteins.
With over 60% complete protein (a serving contains 6g of protein), this organic powder provides essential and non-essential amino acids plus other vitamins and minerals, with no high temperature processing, added preservatives or chemical alteration of the food.
After searching many countries a high quality, chemical-free protein powder, Cyndi came across the Inca Inchi plant, grown and harvested in Peru by an ethical company that met our strict organic real food criteria. Inca Inchi is also known as Sacha Inchi and has been called one of nature’s most impressive superfoods. The plant produces small seeds that are extremely rich in high quality, nutritious oils and protein. The seeds are pressed to separate the oil, leaving the powder.
Add to smoothies, or sprinkle over salads, fruit or your favourite porridge. Also makes a wonderfully nutritious addition to dips and dukkah.
100% Organic Inca Inchi Powder
Inca Inchi seeds and Inca Inchi protein powder are considered a low allergenic, all natural single ingredient food and provide a good substitute for people who develop sensitivity to whey protein and other highly processed protein powders. There have been very few reports of allergic reaction to Inca Inchi involving anaphylaxis, hives, rashes, etc. While most people tolerate Inca Inchi very well, there have been isolated reports of vomiting and diarrhoea within a few hours of taking Inca Inchi. A possible explanation for this is that Inca Inchi is such a rich source of omegas and protein that a few people have a reaction to this, which may be unique to their individual make up. If this occurs, we suggest you greatly reduce the dosage and if symptoms persist, stop taking Inca Inchi altogether.