There’s no need to buy eight different ingredients for your favourite chocolate recipes! Our Changing Habits Organic Cacao Quick Hunger Fix has all the ingredients you need to make the following recipes which will save you time and money in the long run! Our latest product is packed full of nutritious ingredients containing magnesium, zinc, calcium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, iron, copper and more.
- Chia Pudding – create a filling chia pudding by adding 2-3 scoopes of the delicious Quick Hunger Fix powder or add a few teaspoons to this Raw Muesli Breakfast Bowl
- Panna Cotta or Choc Mousse – you can mix a few teaspoons of the Quick Hunger Fix powder through your panna cotta or mousse, or simply sprinkle some over the top for additional nutrition, flavour and texture
- Baked goods – Add a scoop or two of the Quick Hunger Fix powder to baked goods like our Chocolate Chia Cake or Banana Breads
- Icecream and ice blocks – Mix through or sprinkle onto icecream like ourChocolate Peanut Butter Ripple Icecream or Berry Icecream or our 2 Ingredient Banana Icecream and Quick Fix Ice Block recipe
- Raw goods – The Quick Hunger Fix powder is a wonderful addition to any bliss ball or raw slice recipe, especially this Choc Orange, Turmeric and Cinnamon Bliss Ball recipe or these Ginger and Cinnamon Bliss Balls, our Raw Chocolate Salted Walnut Brownies and this Spiced Turmeric Chocolate Slice and our Immune Boosting Choc Slice. You can even add it to Fudge and Cheezecake!
- Chocolate – When you’re making homemade chocolate, sprinkle the Quick Hunger Fix powder onto Chocolate Bark before it has set or stir through the chocolate itself (Apricot and Almond Chocolate) to add a beautiful crunchy texture
- Toppings – Try sprinkling some of the Quick Hunger Fix onto foods likeBanana and Coconut Pancakes, Homemade Yoghurt with fruit, Apple orPear Crumble, icecream, choc mousse etc
- Smoothies – Add a scoop to your favourite smoothie or try adding it to our Choc Chai Pear Smoothie
- Hot Drink – Add a teaspoon to Cyndi’s Bullet Proof Coffee, Changing Habits Hot Chocolate so simply add to hot water with a dash of your choice of milk (coconut, cow, nut or seed milk)
- Muesli – Last but not least, you can add this beautiful powder to raw or toasted muesli, granola or Cyndi’s CADA.
Happy changing habits,