Many of you may be putting the final touches to your menu for the big day. If you haven’t yet decided on your main or dessert, or are looking for a few little extra goodies to complete your real food spread, we are here to help!
We have compiled our favourite festive real food recipes here. Most of these recipes are wheat free and we have also included some dairy, egg and nut free options to make catering for your friend’s and family’s dietary requirements super easy. Not only are these foods decidedly delicious, they will keep you feeling fabulous so you can enjoy spending the holidays with those you love, rather than having to sleep off a massive, uncomfortable food hangover!
Mix and match to develop your perfect festive food spread…Merry Christmas!
- Spiced Prawn with Mango and Avocado Salsa
- Garlic and Thyme Pepper Pate with Turmeric Seedy Crackers
- Simple Beef Kebabs with Creamy Garlic and Mint Dressing
- Peanut Satay Chicken Skewers
Salads and Sides
- Honey Toasted Macadamia Nuts and Crispy Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Sweet Potato and Herbs
- Easy Coleslaw
- Easy Spicy Ginger and Chilli Sauerkraut
- Christmas Fruit Mince Pies
- Choc Peppermint Panna Cotta
- Lemon Tart
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
We’d love to know what real food recipes you’ll be sharing with family and friends this Christmas…tell us in the comments below!