If you have a ‘veggie hater’ in your family there are some great recipes available which include ‘hidden’ vegetables in them. These recipes are perfect to make to ensure that your family receive their daily quota of vegetables without them even knowing it.
Even if your kids love to eat vegetables, there’s still no harm in trying to get even more into their growing bodies. It can be so easy to sneak vegetables into recipes including muffins, bread, cheesecake and pasta sauce.
I’ve included a list of my 20 favourite recipes that you can make which include ‘hidden veggies’ in them. I’m sure your kids and the rest of your family will love these gluten free recipes.
Eating veggies never tasted so good!
- Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cake by Changing Habits
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins by A Calculated Whisk
- Paleo Coconut Carrot Cake by Changing Habits
- Paleo ‘No Pasta’ Carbonara by Paleo Diet & Fitness
- Sweet Potato Brownies by Changing Habits
- Broccoli Pizza by Changing Habits
- Zucchini Pancakes by Changing Habits
- Paleo Veggie Bread by I Quit Sugar
- Beautiful nourishing green juice by Changing Habits
- Coconut, Lime & Avocado Cheesecake by Changing Habits
- Bacon Quiche with hidden veggies by Changing Habits
- Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes by Changing Habits
- Sweet Potato Pizza Bites by Super Healthy Kids
- Lemon, Basil & Chicken ‘Faux’ Fried Rice by Changing Habits
- GF Cauliflower Mac ‘n’ Cheese by Dr Axe
- Grilled Cheese with Cauliflower as the Crust by Super Healthy Kids
- Meat Sauce with Hidden Veggies by Celebrating Sweets
- Super Green Smoothie Bowl by Minimalist Baker
There you have it, 20 creative ways you can add more veggies into yours families every day diet.
What are your favourite ways to include more veggies into different types of recipes? Comment below, we’d love to hear them.
Happy changing habits
Latest posts by Jordan Pie (see all)
- Top 10 Natural Food Sources of Vitamin D - January 16, 2018
- Activated Charcoal: What You Need to Know - January 9, 2018
- 11 Light Dinners for Those Days When You’ve Eaten Too Much - December 26, 2017