Do you want to get more bone broth into your diet so you can reap the nutritional and health benefits from consuming it?
Below are 12 creative ways, with their recipes, that you can utilise today to gain the benefits of consuming more bone broth in your diet.
If you’re using a recipe that requires broth and/or stock and you don’t have it, then dissolve dehydrated broth into hot water to create a liquid broth and use it as required. The dehydrated broth is great to add to recipes such as salt (to make chicken salt), dips and marinade spice mixes when the liquid component is not needed. Have a look below
- Pumpkin Spiced Soup
- Creamy Thyme & Broccoli Soup
- Chicken & Veggie Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato and Tomato Soup
Add dehydrated broth (to taste) to whisked eggs to make scrambled eggs an omelette or frittata, or sprinkle on top when serving.
7. Casseroles and bakes
- Savoury Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Bake
- Braised Chicken with Dates
- Moroccan Chickpea Casserole
- Paleo Shepherd’s Pie
8. Fritters/rissoles/meatballs/fish cakes
Add the dehydrated broth to taste when you make fritters, meatballs, rissoles and fish cakes
9. Roasted meat and veggies
Sprinkle dehydrated broth over chicken, lamb, beef or turkey and rub it all over with a mixture of salt, pepper, herbs and spices for a beautiful marinade spice rub, or alternatively sprinkle over the top of the roasted meat and veggies when serving.
11. Hot drink
12. Add to savoury muffins/breads/loaves
Add some of the dehydrated broth into the dough mix of muffins, breads or loaves to increase the nutritional value of them.
Happy Changing Habits
Changing Habits Nutritionist
Latest posts by Jordan Pie
- Going Gluten Free the Healthy Way – Plus Festive Finger Food Ideas! - December 25, 2018
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fats for Pre-Conception, Pregnancy & Post Pregnancy Care - October 9, 2018
- Stevia – Safe to Consume or Best Avoided? - October 2, 2018